1. How are magma and lava the same?
2. How are magma and lava different?
3. About how deep is the crust of the earth?
4. To what are the moving plates compared?
5. Where do most volcanoes occur?
6. Sketch your version of a subduction zone.
7. Define a volcano.
8. Describe the three types of volcanoes.
9. List and describe the three classes into which scientists indicate the relative activity of volcanoes.
Check out Mt. Fuji
1. What type of volcano is My Fuji?
2. How many eruptions are reported (be careful, the answer is not obvious!)
3. When was the last major eruption?
4. What is the last picture at the bottom of the page and why is it on this